- In the first quarter of 2020/21, there was an economic contraction by 2.9%, but in the second quarter considerable rise in the oil sector value-added led to an economic growth by 5.1%.
- On demand side, Public consumption was the only and main driver of growth in the Q2 with a contribution of 0.6 point percent.
- The gap between Iran’s GDP per capita and regional peers widens, owing to the recent economic contractions in Iran. GDP per capita in Iran reached a 15-year low of 13 thousand dollars in 2019.
- During 2017 to 2019, the CPI inflation soared from 9.6% to 41% and it is expected to see a downward trend over the next two years.
- Iran’s gross capital formation in 2019 was 39.8% of GDP, and it is predicted to reach to 40.7% and 40% of GDP in 2020 and 2021, respectively.
- There was a sharp decline in annual growth of Iran’s exports in goods and services, since 2016/17.
- Iran has experienced a reduction in Gini index in 2019 by 1.01 point.
دریافت فایل کامل گزارش
خواندن صفحه (618)
متوسط زمان لازم برای مطالعه گزارش: 18.2 minutes
کلیدواژه: #Indicator #GDP #Inflation #Investment #Government debt #Trade #Gini IndexHousehold Expenditure
نویسنده: Foroogh Karimi-Amirkiasar & Mahsa Rajabi Nejad